Ink jet printing technology is multi-purpose developed panel printing electrode repair technology, printing technology

by:Arojet     2021-05-10
Takeaway: it is reported that jeju Cui Jinxian research group of university professors ( AMM laboratory) With the Pems announced that the use of electro-hydraulic dynamic ( EHD) Printing technology successfully developed width 3 micron grade panel electrode technology to repair. Using this technology can yield up to 100% of OLED displays. According to reports, jeju Cui Jinxian research group of university professors ( AMM laboratory) With the Pems announced that the use of electro-hydraulic dynamic ( EHD) Printing technology successfully developed width 3 micron grade panel electrode technology to repair. Using this technology can yield up to 100% of OLED displays. Cui Jinxian said, now the OLED panel high yield to about 70%, and the team development of the technology can be used to fix the remaining 30% of the products, is equal to the OLED panel production yield can be up to 100%. It is understood that a kind of EHD printing for inkjet printing, belongs to the nanometer and micron grade graphic printing technology. Than traditional ink jet better rendering of fine line design, and can use polymer series of a variety of materials, from both the quantitative restrictions on discharge and fine graphics technology for its advantages. Panel repair phase, the process of electrode is broken electrode design technology to reconnect. Because local repair defect part of electrode design, for production of panel is high additional value of technology. Especially panel industry has been for more than 40 inches large size and high performance of the panel electrode design is quite worrying yield is low, the development of the new technology is to solve the problem. Two big TFT LCD panel areas ( LCD) With OLED production must be after the repair process. TFTLCD panel will be in a TFT array processing, color filter process with the Cell process after the stage of the implementation of the pattern detection and bad repair. OLED panel is in the stage of the Cell module assembly and parts have completed stage repair. And in the case of panel size less than 5 inches, discard low yield module directly, will be lower than the cost of repair. But for more than 5 inches panel, repair more than scrap cost, higher demand for repair. OLED panel must use the width of 5 micron, naked eye can't identify the micro electrode, so the jeju university jointly with the Pems 3 micron electrode repair technology development, the future will be applied to OLED panel process. Cui Jinxian said, using non-contact printing process to repair the width 3 micron technology, electrode in Korea and belong to a global initiative. In addition to the steady pressure environment construction of printing equipment, initial investment cost is low, after the system before completely does not produce harmful substances, therefore also belong to the green environmental protection process technology. This technology from south Korean industry trade resources director 2014 technical force support career development subsidies, Pems will be responsible for commercial applications. The liquid crystal mesh
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...